The Government has advised that from Monday 17th May, pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants will be allowed to serve customers indoors! But don’t get too excited yet – there’s still rules!
Here’s some of the main restrictions:
• Inside: Groups of up to six will be allowed inside, or two households of any size;
• Outside: Groups seated outside may have up to 30 people (book the minibus now!);
• Every customer over 16 must check in with NHS test and trace, or provide contact details;
• People will still need to order, eat and drink while seated, and if not seated, customers must wear face coverings;
• Social distancing of one metre plus will remain;
• The big issue for us is simply the size of the Tap, so we are having to work out what is possible within social distancing and table service rules. Please bear with us while we work out what we can do, and from when. We’ll let you know as soon as we can